Do I Have to Use the Judicial Council Forms for my Family Law Case?

“Do I Have to Use the Judicial Council Forms for my Family Law Case in Redlands”(this question applies to all of San Bernardino County and Riverside County as well)? That’s the question that I hear from many people who call my office for legal information. It’s an important question with a simple answer.

Generally the answer is “yes”. When in doubt about using these forms, look at the lower left hand corner of the form and it will tell you whether the use is mandatory or optional. However, even with optional forms, the better practice is to use the forms because the Court is already familiar with them. It also helps the client/litigant to organize his or her thoughts and make sure to provide the information required for the particular issue.

If you have questions regarding the use of judicial council forms, please contact our office to schedule a consultation. The Law Office of Family Law Specialist Richard E. Bawden also handles legal issues regarding adoption, annulment, collaborative divorce, divorce, domestic violence, child custody, legal separation, litigation, mediation, legal separation, paternity, spousal support, pre-marital and post-marital agreements. Dial 909.792.0222 or email us at [email protected] You might also want to get more information at our website: The Law Office of Richard E. Bawden serves the Inland Empire including Riverside, San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Redlands, Loma Linda, Mentone, Yucaipa, Beaumont, Banning and Hemet.

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email
Search Blog